I recently ported glom to the maemo platform for Nokia's internet tablets for Openismus. The major work of this was compiling glom and its dependencies in scratchbox, i.e. make it build and run without using some convencience API in glibmm and friends to save code size. This leads to a lot of #ifdef statements uglifying the code (especially because you cannot use exceptions for the code to compile with the -fno-exceptions flag), but well, that's the price you have to pay if you want to use C++ on maemo (you can at least save the #ifdefs if you are writing a maemo-only application, though). It's still much more convenient than plain C. Note that the maemo version of glom is a client only version, i.e. it does not support self-hosting and developer mode.
The work has already been committed to glom trunk, though I keep making changes in the GLOM_CLIENTONLY branch to be able to make debian packages for sardine extras that are based on glom 1.6. With friendly help from Johannes Schmid and Philipp Kern I managed to build debian packages for glom and its dependencies that are already in sardine extras. Feel free to contact me if there are problems with them, since these are the first ones I ever made, and I am not too familiar with debian based distributions either, because I am not using one.
These screenshots show how the whole thing currently looks like. I made use of the hildonmm APIs where appropriate to get a more native maemo look-and-feel, though there is still some work left in that regard. At some places, glom measures size of text to determine the width and/or height of its widgets, using gtk_widget_create_pango_layout() and pango_layout_get_pixel_size(). However, this seems to result in the size of the text for the normal GTK+ theme, not the one with the bigger font on maemo, and this renders glom's guesses about widget sizes rather unusable. I fixed the most obvious uses (like the height of the tree rows in the glom list view) by hardcoding the size, but of course that is not a permanent solution. I am thankful for any hints how to get a correctly setup PangoLayout to do text measuring on maemo.
The automatic column sizing of GtkTreeView also seems not too useful for glom on maemo (see second screenshot). We probably should rather allow the user to scroll the list view horizontally, and introduce a minimum width for the columns.